Sunday, December 14, 2008

MySpace or Facebook

Well all I think I have officially made the switch. I think I enjoy Facebook way more than MySpace now. I find myself attracted to the simple look and multi stream update style. It seams cleaner and I am finding the apps a welcome addition. (not join this or become part of my posse) I notice I update my status daily for Facebook and once a week or two for MySpace. I have the same access to both, I'm at a computer all the time. There ads seem much less invasive. Bottom line if you want to keep up with me you can no longer count on MySpace. I'm sure I will still visit on occasion, update my status every week or so, Maybe even make a post now and again. I will however do this at a near daily basis (excluding this week while I'll be in the Bahamas) on Facebook. So TATA (inside Joke there) for now and Hope to see most of you in the Facebook world. official

No comments: