Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Growing so fast


5_31_2011
Originally uploaded by Houzvicka
Every day I see new things. It's amazing how quickly she is growing and developing. I look so forward to the new sound, the new coo, the looks. Danced with her the other day and she went crazy with smiles. It's easy to get lost and forget the issues, the problems of the worlds. Amazing is the only word I know even near what words are not capable of. Prodigious maybe gets it nearer the truth. I have a picture of  her nearly every day. Shes only 2 months old and you cans see the changes already. The way she wants to sleep like her mother (aunt too), she loves to play and make the Indian sounds by putting you hand over your lips. You do it first then use your hand to do it for her. She hasn't figured out hat she has to make the sound through her mouth and not her nose yet but I look for that to come. Amazing times that I hope everyone one day gets to experience in one way or another. Shes worth every shot Mel had to take and every $ we had to and will have to spend. You are awesome I mean prodigious.

No comments: