Friday, June 3, 2011

Rolling

Well she rolled over yesterday. It was awesome. Would she do it when the camera was running? No, and hasn't since. She's rolled again but did I have the camera? No, it was on the other side of the room. That's just the way it happens I guess.

The only said thing is just before she rolled (while I was getting ready for work) my dog had a stroke or something. I thought he was just stretching and did it a little fast. (hit his head on the kennel a little loud, caught my attention) I would of finished putting on my shirt and we would of been going outside. Not this day, I watched him take his last breath. He was a good boy the day before a little stressed from the storms that day, I just really wish I'd of given him a treat, played with him a little extra. Something to make sure his day at least ended well. I feel said we didn't do that. So if your reading this, play with your dog a little extra tonight in honor of Otis.

-from phone.


No comments: