Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1st Birthday

It's an interesting thing to know my daughter is turning 1 in 2 months. The time really does seem to fly by. Looking at her baby picture you see all the changes just in her face. Its amazing. Now she stands on her own, crawls, plays with toys. To think a couple of months before that she could hold anything without her death monkey grip being used. Now she can pick up tiny objects and put them directly in he mouth. It is awesome and scary at the exact same time. I always look forward to the next day and what new things it bring. Shes just today for the first time actually said stuff to me through the phone. Words?  no not at all but they were for her.

Back to the birthday, we've reserved a pavilion at a local park, one close to the playground that has swings and all that fun stuff for little ones. No big big plans other than some cake and snacks. Created the invites, still need to have them printed. Apparently they are to low quality for wally world to print them as post cards... That's ok printing them as pictures saves me 70 cents per card, and we were considering mailing them in an envelope anyways. Melissa should be designing the rest of the fun, she has been excited to do this for months. Now that I've made the reservation she will go into over drive....

I have no doubt I'll post more before then, I have a couple food things I'd like to try... Good day everyone and enjoy life...

No comments: