Sunday, October 7, 2012

Updates Updates.. read all about it

Updates: Well a ton but not social worthy. So onto the stuff that is. Riley has increased her vocabulary significantly. Shes start to form sentences. Well kind of, lets just say they are not always complete. I without doubt know she didnt get that from me. Shes counting kind of, she says the numbers not always in order and not always with the right finger combination. Thats counting right? In a parent lose grip with reality and the fact that my child is the best ever, it is amazing.

Other than Riley life goes on, days pass and the stars catch up to us. Ton of politics going on today in history and honestly I don't want to deal with them. I'm guessing everyone thinks the current election is the most pivotal point in history. There's only one way to find out, continue to live through history. If it is I'll let you know when I'm through with history. Maybe if this blog hasn't been merged into another website or deleted all together you can let me know.

So hopefully before I type enough to incriminate myself for thought crime I should stop this post, I don't have much else to say without offering evidence for more thought crime anyways.

No comments: