Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The First blog

Why did I start this blog? Who is it for? Why would I do something like this?

I started this blog so that in the future I could go back and see what I thought about the past at the time I was in it. I'm sure as I grow and educate myself some of my ideals and thoughts will change. Not many but some. I have decided to periodically do this as kinda a journal. Anything I put here has no baring on reality and to the best of your knowledge if for entertainment only. Anything I write here is written in a world of Fiction, (This means not real for the rest of you) So if I say I hate the world and am going to kill everyone.. Guess what I'm not. ( I would not say that except for the example, but you get the point. I hope)
Like I said this blog is for me. So if you don't like what I say. Leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I probably don't care but I may need some entertainment in the future :-).
So what can we take home from this post. (besides I may be insane) We can all take home that anything I put in this blog is fake or made up. I may believe what I'm putting but for the sake of arguments I may be writing a story and need your help with comments. To that point I am the only person who has rights to use anything I say for financial gain. So this stuff is automatically and fully Copyright, All Rights Reserved, I do not grant this to the public domain.

Thanks

No comments: