Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The world

Something's wrong with the world today. I just can't place my hand. The something wrong with the world today and .... Until we all stop complaining about it and get off of our butts it wont get fixed. Everyone think all well if we elect the right president then.... Give me a break. The only thing the President of the united states does is sit up there a figure ways they can get a spend more of our money.. Same goes for congress. One day we will have people in who actually care. The day people realize those they elect have to do what they we tell them. Instead people just vote the same idiot in over and over. I have to say Congress has done more to screw up this country than any president can. Anyways off topic.

Where does personal responsibility start. I know it was really bad of the mortgage lenders to deceive you. But come on did you not read the lending agreement. Your signing a agreement for 15-30+ years. 100's of thousands of $$$$$ that's 3 0's after the comma. ?00,000.00 That's a lot of money. Why didn't you people get a lawyer? 200.00 I had one and I only spent 65,000.00 That's at least 60,000 less that most of you. He cost 200.00 and it took 2 hours to go over every inch of paper. You know what he did? He explained the big words I couldn't understand.

The was plenty I knew I didn't know when we bought a house. It was our first. whats your excuse.

Now lets go to Jobs. Get one! Yes it may be better for you to stay on unemployment that way I can pay for you to make dang near the same amount of money as when you were doing nothing at work and got fired.. Or outsourced. (Don't even yell at me for that my company outsourced me. I was looking for a job and got lucky they picked me up last min. Yes I work for India now) That's still not the point. You can find work. It may be something different. Maybe this is the time to reevaluate your life and take a different direction. I know I am. This outsourcing thing scared the crap out of me. I was mega lucky to be picked up. But guess what if I wasn't Id be working a Mc D's or 7-11 maybe both before I took unemployment for longer than a couple of months. Oh yea and if you think the president is going to make jobs, give me a break. The president doesn't make jobs they make it harder for business to. Wait lower taxes on businesses so they will do what? Outsourced more jobs or be able to afford the penitentiaries for hiring Americans. No one realizes (but those of us who had businesses) That money you see come out of your check, Your business matches it. Yes that means if you have 200.00 come out every week in SS$'s your company send in 200.00's too. time that by X number of employees.. No wonder they just hired 300 Indians to do what 200 Americans can do. They don't need to pay them as much as you, and they don't need to pay the gov as much.. Nice tax break huh!

That's it I'm done for now.. House is on..

No comments: