Monday, March 25, 2013

She Turned TWO


Oh My Oh My, My little girl is already two years old. This is an awesome time. We had an awesome party for here. I know this post is a week late, see all the rest of my posts? Get used to it  ;).

We had her party on her Birthday, which was a day I normally work So awesome Day Off!
My awesome wife themed it Dr Seuss which turned out to be pretty neat I think. We had it at my awesome Parents house, Thanks for letting us use the place (Our house is way to small).  There was a Bounce house with dueling slides, took a pool and filled it with Balls for her to small to bounce Friends and we had the swing set as well. With a bubble machine going I think the kids all had a great time.

The Adults got to have some fun as well with Green Deviled eggs and the bounce house :-) Melissa knows I enjoyed the Bounce house and actually it was very exciting. Never had one for my Birthdays :-). Mom, Next year??????

I think the pictures will do more justice than my typing so take a look at a few....



 

  
 

Many more on Flickr






No comments: