Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A slight change

So I've been trying to make progress, I can say with 100% certainty that protein is not what gives you gas. Some bad breathe maybe but not gas. when I would have a free day on the weekend to enjoy "normal" life I would fart like crazy the next day. This last week I decided only meat is unobtainable for the long term but mostly meat is perfectly acceptable. Lets face it 5 year old me would be like vegetables are gross but 41 year old me enjoys a few. While I stay away from the bread 🍞 as much as possible the Brussel sprouts I likely hated as a youth are fucking delishious. I'm going to try and focus on more calories in vs out still excluding alcohol. I will limit my beer intake during the week because damn I can drink a lot. We only live once as far as we know so I want to enjoy the things I love. Family, Beer, Friends; not every day in that order. 

Work is most days a non stop tunnel of work. Honestly, I could work non stop and never complete the job. You need to set boundaries with certain things and while I'm always committed, walking away for family is a great thing. The wife, my love 💓, has decided today she will resume V shread. Last time she did freaking great, looked great, felt great. It's amazing how quickly we get derailed and dont jump back.

stopping here or I'll go down a rabbit hole.

check in 252lbs. 

Josh 



No comments: