Friday, April 7, 2023

Got so sick, but had some fun

So I've been gone for a bit. Well not all because I wanted to. The part I wanted to was for my daughters 12th birthday we went on an eight day cruise. It was a blast with tons of stuff done in Aruba, Bonaire amd the Dominican Republic we all had a great time. My youngest got a minor bug the last two days no biggie better when we got home. Me however right after getting home had an incident at work where I was on a call well over nineteen hours. Very tiring 😫.  The next day I jad to get on a plan after working from 7am to noon to go for work to Plano. I'm pretty sure I got something more that my littles had because man did I get sick.  Friday for my flight back (only there 3 days) it was Hell. Board the plane get off the plan, slowest baggage ever, sat on the runway an extra 20 minutes after re boarding, just crap. Got home and I don't really remember Saturday or Sunday.  Just started feeling normal yesterday. Anyways after the cruise I was about 268 today 245 but I tell you I broke 239 while sick. now that doesn't count right but back to the grind as of today with easter Sunday.


Thanks

No comments: